Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Birthday Love

My life changed 20-something years ago today. I didn't know it would be changing but it was destined to change. It's because of what happened today that I am married to the most amazing man. I can't even think of what my life would be like had he not been born. Would I be married to someone else? Would I be living in Boston? Would I be as happy? Who knows. Most of the time people mourn the fact that they are getting a year older. I think it's more important to celebrate a life lived. I have been able to celebrate six birthdays with Alex and it's amazing to see how little and yet how much has changed in the life that is lived between birthdays. I've seen Alex grow as a man, husband, and most importantly, as a person. Today I celebrate his life and I am thankful that I get to share it with him. Happy birthday love!

No comments: